6 Week Marine Conservation and Ecology Course
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in learning more about the marine environment
- Anyone interested in becoming a guide in the marine environment
- Anyone working in Marine Protected Areas and want to learn more about the marine environment
- Anyone working in the guiding/tourism industry interested in expanding their knowledge of the marine environment
- Anyone planning to or is currently completing an ecology, conservation or environmental sciences qualification
What does it cost?
On site: R 30 000
Remote Learning: R 000
Next Course :
5 October - 13 November 2020
What can I expect to to learn and do?
- Learn about Marine Ecology.
- Learn about various marine ecosystems, including sandy shores, rocky shores and estuarine ecosystems
- Go on a Boat Based Whale Watching excursion (In season)
- Discover the underwater world of the rocky shores through snorkelling
- Complete a shark specialisation course
- Discover the estuaries on a canoe
- Walks along the shores and coastline.
You receive an online verifiable certificate of achievement, that lists the modules and techniques learnt during the course.
This course more than prepares you for the FGASA Marine Guiding Assessments
We are able to arrange for FGASA assessments for those interested in gaining the Marine Guiding Qualification