Binoculars – Vortex/Diamondback03/04/2019
Terrestrial Field Research and Monitoring Techniques23/04/2019
Introduction to Field Research and Monitoring Techniques
An Introduction to the field of Research and Monitoring in conservation
The course covers:
- An introduction to Conservation principles and Ethics
- An introduction to ecology and ecological principles
- An introduction to research and monitoring techniques
- How to use a field guide
- The focus is on doing vegetation surveys- using Alien Invasive Plants in a Nature Reserve or on a Private Farm as a case study
- The techniques learnt are in line with techniques used by researchers and monitors worldwide.
- This ensures that what is learnt can be adapted and applied worldwide.
You receive a certificate of participation, that lists the modules and techniques learnt during the course.