Marine Conservation and Ecology
A once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity and offer
Our next available course date is starting on 24 January 2022.
Book your place now as space is limited and the course is filling fast.
Help collect and analyse valuable data about the amazing Whale migration- while learning all about the ocean!
A truly once-in-a-lifetime offer and opportunity.
What is this course about?
Marine Ecology and an in depth look at various marine ecosystems such as:
- Sandy shores
- Rocky shores
- Estuarine ecosystems
- Coastal ecosystems
- Complete a Boat Based Whale Watching Certificate (with the option of adding assessment for accreditation)
- Go on a Boat Based Whale Watching excursion (Post COVID-19)
- Discover the underwater world of the rocky shores through snorkelling
- Complete and Open Water SCUBA diver’s course (Post COVID-19)
- Complete a shark specialisation course
- Discover the estuaries on a canoe
- Walks along the shores and coastline
You receive a certificate of participation, that lists the modules and techniques learnt during the course.
We are able to arrange for FGASA assessments for those interested in gaining the Marine Guiding Qualification
We are able to arrange for accredited assessment as a Marine Guide for FGASA members
Online and Onsite Options are available
Click here for more info