Marine Conservation and Ecology
A once-in-a-lifetime Opportunity and offer
Combine our Marine Conservation and Ecology Course with the Marine Component of our Research course with a more than 60% discount! Regular Price R 84 000 Onsite Special R 30 000 Online Special R 20 000
The timing for this is RIGHT now – co-incinding with the annual sardine and whale migration
Help collect and analyse valuable data about this amazing migration- while learning all about the ocean!
A truly once-in-a-lifetime offer and opportunity.
Starting 15 June – 21 August 2020 (You can join any time and catch up online)
What is this course about?
Marine Ecology and an in depth look at various marine ecosystems such as:
- Sandy shores
- Rocky shores
- Estuarine ecosystems
- Coastal ecosystems
- Complete a Boat Based Whale Watching Certificate (with the option of adding assessment for accreditation)
- Go on a Boat Based Whale Watching excursion (Post COVID-19)
- Discover the underwater world of the rocky shores through snorkelling
- Complete and Open Water SCUBA diver’s course (Post COVID-19)
- Complete a shark specialisation course
- Discover the estuaries on a canoe
- Walks along the shores and coastline
You receive a certificate of participation, that lists the modules and techniques learnt during the course.
We are able to arrange for FGASA assessments for those interested in gaining the Marine Guiding Qualification
We are able to arrange for accredited assessment as a Marine Guide for non-FGASA members
Online and Onsite Options are available.
Go to https://chrysalistraining.co.za/marine-conservation-and-ecology-certificate-2/ for more informtion.